Amla - Natural Vitamin C and appetizer
AAmla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It is rich source of Vitamin C & iron. It helps increasing red blood cells & rebuilding as well as maintaining new tissues. It may help improve eyesight, stop bleeding of gums, relieving inflammation of the stomach and colon, cleanses the intestine.
- Antacid, Anti inflammatory
- Protective and restorative
- Hair pigmentation enricher
- Rich in natural Vitamin C Anti-oxidant
Suggested use :
Direction for use : As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule twice daily preferably after meals or as directed by the physician.
- Helps Treat hyperacidity, helps prevent & treats peptic ulcers
- Helps to protects the intestinal flora and thus helps in restoring damaged flora
- Helps promote hair pigmentation & hair growth thus helps in preventing premature graying of hair & supports hair growth
- Vitamin C in Amla helps in improving assimilation of iron which is necessary
- for healthy hair growth