Amla - Natural Vitamin C and appetizer
Amla (Indian Gooseberry) is considered to be one of the strongest rejuvenation & anti- oxidant herbs. It is rich source of Vitamin C & iron. It helps increasing red blood cells & rebuilding as well as maintaining new tissues. It may help improve eyesight, stop bleeding of gums, relieving inflammation of the stomach and colon, cleanses the intestine.
- Antacid, Anti inflammatory.
- Protective and restorative.
- Hair pigmentation enricher.
- Rich in natural Vitamin C Anti-oxidant.
Suggested use :
Direction for use : As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule twice daily preferably before meals or as directed by the physician.
- Helps Treat hyperacidity, helps prevent & treats peptic ulcers.
- Helps to protects the intestinal flora and thus helps in restoring damaged flora.
- Helps promote hair pigmentation & hair growth thus helps in preventing premature graying of hair & supports hair growth.
- Vitamin C in Amla helps in improving assimilation of iron which is necessary.
- for healthy hair growth.