Green Food Supplement
Barley Grass - Value Pack 900 Tablets
A nutritional powerhouse, Barley Grass (Hordeum vulgare) is one of the few forms of vegetation on earth that can provide you sole nutritional support from cradle to grave. Barley grass has been used by humans for thousands of years; the ancient Egyptians, the Romans and the Vikings all used it, while Columbus carried it to the Americas in 1493. The reason young barley grass is so beneficial because of its incredible range of nutrients. Easily absorbed by the human body, it contains an amazing combination of nutrients including carbohydrates, proteins, lipids, vitamins, minerals and chlorophyll. Herbal Hills Barley Grass is Organically Grown at the Pollution free Sahyadri Mountain range near Mumbai, India, and Certified Organically Processed as per Indian Standard & in accordance with the organic standards of U.S.D.A.
Did you Know ...
- Barley Grass is a holistic food concentrate that helps to regulate the acid-alkaline base of our body. This helps to maintain healthy function of joints, muscles, urinary & digestive system.
- Barley grass helps to improve the flow of urine and aids in detoxification of the body
- Also helps in self healing of the body
- Helps to detoxify & remove toxins from the body
- Helps Increase bodyâs self healing properties
- Supports in Urinary tract problems & kidney problems due to Diabetes, high blood pressure.
Directions for use :Take 2 tablets twice a day for maintaining good health. It should be ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals. For better results it should be taken with warm water.
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume herbal products under the advice of the Healthcare Practitioner.
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Size of the Packing:
Length : 9 cms
Width : 9 cms
Height: 16.5 cms
Product Weight : 620 gms
Plot No. 33, Govt. Industrial Estate, Hindustan Naka, Charkop-Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India