- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price Range :
- 1400 - 1600 INR
- Product Type :
- Herbal Medicine
- Treatments & Functions :
- Herbal Medicine
- Physical Form :
- Ingredients :
- Guduchi, Kanchanar, Triphala, Trikatu, Garlic, Ashwagandha, Shuddha Guggul, Turmeric, Tulsi, Papaya leaves, Betel leaves
- Dosage Guidelines :
- Take 1 tablet twice daily preferably after meals or as recommended by the physicianFor better results it should be taken with warm water.
- Age Group :
- For Adults
- Storage Instructions :
- For External Use only, Keep in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight or heat.
Dekarsinohills - Value Pack 900 Tablets
Natural Health Management
Ayurveda considers cancer to be an imbalance of the three doshas -Vata, Kapha, Pitta... Dekarsinohills is a herbal formulation consisting of multiple herbs each possessing tremendous potential to support fight cancer. The herbs work in synergy on multiple biochemical pathways and are capable of nourishing the body as a whole by supporting several organ systems simultaneously. The formula may also help enhance the effects of radiation therapy on those cells thus increasing immunity power and can help prevent chemotherapy induced neutropenia. Trikatu acts as an antioxidant and help control cell mutations.
- As a competency therapy in treatment of cancer
- Reduces fatigue, Boosts immunity
Directions & Uses :Take 1 tablet twice daily, preferably after meals or as recommended by a physician. For better results it should be taken with warm water.
Cautions : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight..
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is intended to enhance general health and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Plot No. 33, Govt. Industrial Estate, Hindustan Naka, Charkop-Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India