- Herbal Supplements
- Churan & Powder
- Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
- For Adults
Dhamasa is considered to be a bitter, astringent & cooling herb. It is known for its stimulative, anti inflammatory, anti oxidant and thrombolytic properties. It may help purify the blood and may decompose blood clots to help control hemorrhage & heart problems.
- Considered to be a blood purifier.
- May support healthy liver functions.
- Considered to have antioxidant properties.
- Considered to posses thrombolytic properties.
Direction for use :
Take 3 gms powder, 1 to 2 times a day or as advised by the physician
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is intended to enhance general health and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- 10000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- As per International Standard
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- CERTIFICATIONS ISO 22000-2005 GMP USDA VOCA HALAL
Plot No. 33, Govt. Industrial Estate, Hindustan Naka, Charkop-Kandivali (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301636