Shallakihills Value Pack 700 Capsule: Joint Care
Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is Salai guggulu. It has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint & muscle functions. The herbal Shallaki is considered to possess analgesic properties. By regulating the mediators of inflammation, boswellia may exert a significant anti-inflammatory activity that may support reducing inflammation due to exercise or normal overuse. It helps soothe the joints & helps treat levels of synovial fluid which in turn may make the entire structure lubricated and easy to rotate or to move.
Did you Know...
- Each Capsule contains 300 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) (7:1) (equivalent to 2100 mg of Shallaki resin). When assayed these Capsules contain Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
- It has been used historically for joint support & management of pain in Arthritic conditions.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- Supports healthy joints & muscular functions
- Analgesic property helps in reducing symptoms associated with joint pains
Directions for use :
Take 1 capsule twice daily, preferably after meals or as recommended by a physician. For better results it should be taken with warm water
Caution : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the physician. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Disclaimer : These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Size of the Packing:Length : 9 cms
Width : 9 cms
Height: 16.5 cms
Product Weight : 380 gms
Plot No. 33, Govt. Industrial Estate, Hindustan Naka, Charkop-Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India