- The selection of herbs in Arthrohills is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
- Nirgundi contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
- Methi has steroidal saponins help reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
- Sunthee(Dry ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
-Guggulsterone isolated from guggul has been identified as the bioactive constituent which helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders, arthritis and rheumatism.
- Gandhapura tail and Gandhabiroja tail are considered to have analgesic and anti inflammatory properties.
- Sesame Oil is nourishing and rejuvenating to the skin, bones and nerves.
- Numerous modern scientific studies support the positive effects of the component herbs as an excellent analgesic; soothe sore, painful muscles and relieves stiffness in the joints and spine.
- Helps to relieve spasm and stiffness of muscles /ligaments
- Supports in improving blood circulation around the joints
- Helps restore normal mobility of joints- Helps in improving joint flexibility
Direction of Use:
- Take 2 Arthrohills soft capsules in the morning with water or milk. It should ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals. For better results it should be taken with warm water.
- Oil : Take sufficient quantity of oil and apply on affected parts, massage gently to facilitate penetration. Leave it on. Fomentation may be done before application.
Plot No. 33, Govt. Industrial Estate, Hindustan Naka, Charkop-Kandivali (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400067, India