Product Specification of Shallaki capsule are outlined as below :
Shallakihills 60 capsules : Joint Care
The Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is known as Salai guggulu. It has also been utilized in Ayurveda for more than thousands of years as a safe and secure support for strong joint & muscle roles
- Each of these Capsules comprises of 300 mg of extract (generally taken as dry extract) from Shallaki (which is known as Boswellia serrata) (6:1) (which is corresponding to 1800 mg of Shallaki resin). When these Capsules are assessed and evaluated then it is seen that it contains Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
- It has also been utilized traditionally for joint care & organisation of pain in Arthritic situations.
Benefits of Shallaki capsule are outlined as below :
- It also has anti inflammatory properties
- it also make Provisions for healthy and vigorous joints & also various muscular functions
- It comes with Analgesic properties which aids in minimizing symptoms which are linked with joint pains